How to return items on GimmeWine:
1. Open the Return Request by contacting Customer Service via email or direct chat and wait for the response to verify accuracy and proceed with the Return/Refund.
2. Once the Return request has been accepted, send the package at your expense to the address: BNC di BENCINI MATTEO, Via Firenze 2/A – 57014 Collesalvetti (LI). Upon arrival of the package at our offices, you will be contacted at the telephone number specified in the form and via private chat (open during the return procedure opening phase), to evaluate together whether to make a refund (shipping costs excluded) or change the item just returned.
3. Make sure the products are in the same condition as you received them, packed, clean and undamaged.
For each Return, Exchange or Refund, the cost of sending to our Warehouses is charged to the customer.
DID WE SEND YOU THE WRONG ITEM OR DID YOU RECEIVE A DEFECTIVE ITEM?
We carefully check all the items in the outgoing phase, however if something has escaped us and you receive a wrong or defective item, the replacement will be free (shipping costs included at our expense): contact us on the Customer Service WhatsApp chat accessible in every part of the site and follow the procedure for the return indicated above, we will take care of the collection and replacement.
DO YOU WANT TO RETURN THE ITEM AND BE REFUNDED OR REQUEST A REPLACEMENT?
The material returned for reasons not attributable to our management will be withdrawn (with shipping costs at your expense) and replaced with another of equal or greater value (paying the difference in value). The return can be requested no later than 14 days from the date of purchase.
Once the shipment has been received, our quality control will verify the effective presence of all the requirements for the return and will proceed with the replacement or refund request, notifying you via private chat opened during the Return/Refund start phase.
For anything not specified on this page and for more information, please refer to the section Terms and conditions of sale and to contact us in our Customer Service WhastApp chat.
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal can be exercised by the customer within 14 days of receipt of the purchased goods. The customer will have to communicate to the seller the will to exercise the right in question.
Only the consumer as defined by European legislation can exercise this right, i.e. the natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity and who therefore does not indicate a VAT number in the order form.
It is highlighted that:
– Products purchased with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of return.
– The returned product must be sent with the original packaging and all items present at the time of original shipment.
– The products must be returned in the same condition in which they were delivered (including all accessories), therefore they must be returned intact, not used or damaged. Therefore, products whose packages have been opened or the relative seals have been removed cannot be returned. If returned items are not received in such condition, refunds may be reduced by 20-30%.
– The refund of the price of the item for which the return has been exercised and, where applicable, of the shipping costs, is made within 14 days of receipt of your return communication. The seller may withhold the refund until the item is received or until it has been received. For further information, refer to general conditions of Sale.
– Response times following a return request are between 24 and 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
For any further information on your rights, consult the consumer code at the following link.
Looking for more guidance? look at the consumer code .
You can alternatively send the request in one of four ways:
- Through your account within the order concerned
- By telephone by calling 0586.1837787 and pressing key 2.
- With registered mail
For any other request please contact our Customer Assistance Service