Spaghetti ubriachi is a very simple dish to prepare, but no less good than other more sophisticated ones. The version we offer you today is that of chef Alessandro Borghese . Enjoy your meal!
The recipe for drunken spaghetti in red wine
To prepare spaghetti drunk with red wine, you can use a dry wine, such as a Nero di Troia, a Sangiovese or a Merlot.
- 300 g spaghetti
- 600ml wine (to taste)
- 120 g grated parmesan
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Put a saucepan with plenty of salted water on the fire and bring to a boil.
- Pour the wine into a large pan and boil for a few minutes to let the alcoholic part evaporate.
- When the water in the pot has come to a boil, add the spaghetti and cook for a few minutes (max 2 minutes).
- Drain the spaghetti, remembering to save the cooking water for the next step.
- Put the spaghetti in the pan with the wine and finish cooking by adding a little water previously set aside.
- A few moments before completing cooking, add the olive oil, grated Parmesan, pepper and stir.